Last Updated: August 4, 2021
- We Respect Your Privacy
- Information We Collect About You
2.1 Personal Information
In order for each customer to access and utilize AMPACC Service, we potentially collect the following categories of information about you, some of which may be considered Personal Information:
- Contact Information: Examples of contact information include your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address.
- Financial Information: Examples of financial information include your bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, expiration date, and verification code.
- Demographic Information: Examples of demographic information include your citizenship and zip code.
- Legal Information: Examples of legal information include your trademark, descriptions of goods and/or services, drawings, specimens, domicile information, mailing information, and other information necessary for us to provide AMPACC Service and generate proper legal documents.
2.2 Where We Collect Information About You
Our ability to provide you the AMPACC Service and respond to your requests is dependent on the information provided to us. We receive information about you from several categories of sources.
- Consumers: The vast majority of the information that we collect comes from the consumers. This includes when you fill in forms or complete questionnaires, correspond with us by phone, email or other means, and utilize any features of the AMPACC Service.
- Related Consumers: We may collect information about you from someone individuals or entities you know. For instance, if you are a CEO of a company that applies to register a trademark through AMPACC, we may be given information about you in order to complete the registration.
- Service Providers: We may collect information about you from our service providers to effectively deliver the AMPACC Service. Examples of such services include payment and delivery services, online form builders, and marketing and advertising services.
- How We Use Your Information
3.1 Business Purposes
Generally, we may use your personal information for the following purposes (collectively, the “Business Purposes”).
- Providing Services: provide you with the AMPACC Service and perform related obligations and those specifically identified under the AMPACC Terms.
- Support and Communication: support your use of the AMPACC Service and communicate with you regarding your use or queries.
- Marketing: market, measure, and understand the effectiveness of advertising methods that we use;
- Services Development: collect information for use in improving our existing services and developing new services.
- Security: detect, prevent, and investigate security incidents, potential abuse or misuse, and investigate any security alerts; and
- Others: other legitimate business purposes relating to the AMPACC Service or our legitimate interests.
3.2 Limitations on Use of Personal Information
All use of personal information is done for the Business Purposes. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We will not share your Personal Information with any third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the AMPACC Services or to comply with the law. Any Financial Information is used strictly for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transactions.
- How We Share Your Information
- Service Providers
We may share certain Personal Information with Service Providers who assist us with completing the Business Purposes. Examples of Service Providers include vendors, suppliers, partners, and payment processors. These Service Providers are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide services to us and subject to similar confidentiality restrictions.
- Government Entities
- Required by Law
We may disclose your Personal Information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
- Data Security
Notwithstanding the measures to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of your Personal Information, no transmission of information is completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from AMPACC Websites or through the use of AMPACC Services, and you provide this information at your own risk.
ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING AMPACC WEBSITES AND AMPACC SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
- Third-Party Websites
- Children Should Not Use AMPACC Service
- How You Can Control Your Information
8.1 Data Retention
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the Business Purposes, satisfying any legal or reporting requirements, and any other required retention policies. When the purpose of the data processing has been fulfilled, your personal information will be deleted in accordance with the AMPACC Terms, unless we are legally required to retain it.
8.2 Contact Us
- Information for California Residents
If you are a resident of California, this section provides information regarding your rights, and our responsibilities, regarding your Personal Information.
9.1 California Resident Rights
If you are a California resident, the following provisions apply to you, in accordance with the provisions of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable provisions of the California Civil Code (namely, section 1798) (together, the “California Applicable Law”), California residents are entitled to certain additional rights as identified in this section.
California law allows California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request, to request that a business that collects consumers’ Personal Information give consumers access to certain information. This includes the specific pieces and categories of Personal Information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information.
9.2 How to Submit a Request for Access to Information or Deletion of Information
If you would like to submit a request about your data, please contact us at email@example.com or at 425-348-3500. Additional information may be required for identity verification purposes. Please note that consistent with California law, we will be unable to satisfy your request until we have verified your identity.
9.3 No Selling of Personal Information
We do not sell Personal Information to third parties and will not sell Personal Information.
- Information for EU and UK Customers and Visitors
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”) or the United Kingdom (“UK”), this section provides information regarding your rights, and our responsibilities, and additional information regarding the processing of your personal data.
10.1 Lawful Basis of Processing
We process personal data of persons in the EU and UK based on the lawful basis including consent, legitimate interest, compliance with legal obligations, and performance of contract. Where multiple bases are provided, the basis that We rely on for any particular processing will be context dependent.
10.2 International Transfers of your Personal Information
The personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the jurisdiction you are in where we and our third-party service providers have operations. If you are located in the EEA, your personal information may be processed outside of the EEA including in the United States; these international transfers of your personal information are made pursuant to appropriate safeguards, and, we will take suitable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under applicable laws. Such measures shall include, but are not limited to, having Data Processing Agreements with applicable sub-processors and ensuring that such sub-processors have adequate security and data protection procedures in place aligned with the applicable law. If you wish to inquire further about these safeguards used, please contact us using the details set out at the end of this policy.
10.3 Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold, including in our partner services:
- Right of access and portability. right to obtain access to your personal information along with certain information, and to receive that personal information in a commonly used format and to have it ported to another data controller.
- Right to rectification. right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you or the sale of your personal information for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to object. right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
- Right to non-discrimination. right to non-discrimination for exercising your rights as outlined in this policy. This includes, but is not limited to, denying you goods or services, charging you different prices for similar services, or providing a different level or quality of service.
10.4 Exercise of rights
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 425-348-3500. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- Changes to this Policy
Attn: Operations Manager