Dr. Flamm is a patent attorney with broad experience in diverse fields including chemistry, air pollution, semiconductor technology, and computer control and networking. Scope of work includes U.S. patent prosecution, PCT and international practice, infringement analysis, scientific technical analysis, prior art searches, licensing, and joint development agreements.
- Patent Procurement
- Strategic Intellectual Property
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Ph.D., Chemical Engineering
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S., Chemical Engineering
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S., Mathematics
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office