Le has wide ranging experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the U.S. and in foreign countries in the areas of biotech, medical devices, chemistry, life sciences, and computer software. In addition to patent prosecution, his practice includes managing worldwide patent portfolios, performing due diligence analysis on patents, counseling clients in international IP transactions, and negotiating and drafting IP license agreements.
- Patent Procurement
- Technology Commercialization
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin, Ph.D., Neuroscience
- Nanjing University, China, M.S., Physiology
- Wuhan University, China, B.S., Biology
- State Bar of Washington
- United States Patent and Trademark Office