Stephanie has experience in a wide range of intellectual property law. She advises clients in selecting, prosecuting, and maintaining their trademarks, and in protecting their trademarks and copyrights. In addition, she has experience in post-issuance patent proceedings. Stephanie has worked with litigation teams in patent infringement suits and provided support in ex parte and inter partes reexamination proceedings and inter partes review.
Stephanie graduated from the University of Washington School of Law, where she was a Research Assistant for the Associate Dean of Libraries and the Professor of Advanced Legal Research and an author and the Senior Articles Editor for the Washington Journal of Law, Technology & Arts at the University of Washington School of Law.
- Trademark Law
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- State Bar of Washington
- Member of the WSBA Intellectual Property Section