Keith has many years of experience guiding companies through the initiation and growth of their portfolios. From startup to acquisition, he provides strategic advice for U.S. and international companies in intellectual property planning and portfolio management.
In addition to providing high-level tactical advice in the execution of patent and trademark strategies, Keith is also quite experienced in both foreign and domestic patent preparation and prosecution. He has over twenty years of experience in many technical fields, including software, mobile apps, networking devices and software, security programs, mechanical inventions, optical, chemical, electronic, and electrical arts. Before practicing patent law, Keith worked as a process engineer at IBM.
- Patent Procurement
- Technology Commercialization
- Patent Evaluation
- Trademark Law
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D.
- Stanford University, M.S., IE / Engineering Management
- Yale University, B.S., Chemical Engineering
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California